Bravilor Bonamat Aurora Twin Low
Bravilor Bonamat Thermal Brewer Aurora Twin Low By Coffee Store!
Aurora Twin Low (Aurora TWL) brews filter coffee directly into two dispenser’s bases. The touchscreen is easy to use, especially when you use the pre-set programmes: mild, regular and dark roast.
However, the Aurora units allow professionals to optimise every setting of the brewing process such as water temperature, coffee-water ratio, pre-wet and brewing time. If you want to create homemade blends or if you serve single-origin coffees, this feature might be of particular interest. Additionally you can use the water bypass.
Interesting facts about the Aurora Twin Low:
- The Aurora Twin brews 11.4 litres in less than 15 minutes.
- The spray head brings out the best aromatic flavours.
- The Aurora brews coffee in four volumes: 1.9 (Airpot), 2, 3 and 5 litres.
- This unit allows you to brew two sorts of filter coffee in two dispensers, simultaneously, with different water temperatures.
- RFID cards make it easy to exchange settings between the Aurora units.
- The Aurora registers day and cumulative counter data.
- The Aurora meets the high quality SCAE Gold Cup standard for filter coffee.
The thermos dispenser Aurora is not included. You can order the container separately.